TEAM - Posted by Elihu

Posted by Venola Mckellar on October 28, 2006 at 16:35:54:

Hi, I would like to learn know more about how to do this.

TEAM - Posted by Elihu

Posted by Elihu on July 03, 2003 at 08:52:28:

Hello to all, I will be attending my first club meeting on july 8th,I am starting out as a birddogger and then moving on to scout,then retailer.My question is if i find a piece of property or two,Should i present them at my first meeting,will that make me look good or bad,from a investors point of view?Is this a wise advertisement of myself and my determination?will the investors say hmm this guy seems to be serious lets give him a try!Also is this a good move towards building my team?All answers will be appreciated.Thank you for your time. Elihu.
P.s. i also have made business cards on my computer(temporary)Should i give them out until my Printed cards come,so people will have a way of contacting me?Again Thankyou for your time.Elihu

Re: TEAM - Posted by Linda Simms

Posted by Linda Simms on July 20, 2003 at 19:44:01:

Elihu. I found your message. There is certainly nothing wrong with letting anyone know at your meeting that you would like to work as a bird dog for them. In fact, depending on how you present it you may get quite a few takers. If you really produce you will probably get quite a few more. However, from my point of view, bird doging should be a very short time occupation if you are seriously into R.E. Investing. If you can find the good deals, why not pursue them yourself?