TECHNICAL Real Estate Aspects - Posted by David

Posted by Clair-MO on September 04, 2003 at 20:47:47:

David, I think there are distressed situations faced by seller but most part a typical FSBO is not a motivated seller but I do know that an unmotivated seller can become motivated to sell to you. How? You might be thinking can that be so? My formula is simply treat folks as FRIENDS and this doesn’t come over night but through negotiations. When sellers begin seeing you as a Friend and trust you as you deal with them in a fair and reasonable way. Sellers will sell to friends before they will to a total stranger.

TECHNICAL Real Estate Aspects - Posted by David

Posted by David on September 04, 2003 at 20:31:52:

Hello,

I believe that RE Investors if not all of us are very wise and highly intelligent people. I say this to say or ask is How big or how small is the market that RE Investors work in, that is the “Motivated Sellers” market? I’m thinking that Real Estate is just like someone being born everyday, someone passing everyday, someone is getting divorced, getting foreclosed on, getting moved around? Is there anybody out there that feels or thinks the same way? If so how do you kind-of go about doing business?