Ted Hansson's course - Posted by Patrick Hickey

Posted by John Behle on February 20, 1999 at 17:39:27:

Thanks for the kind comments. I can’t help you as far as Ted is concerned. I’ve never heard of him.

Ted Hansson’s course - Posted by Patrick Hickey

Posted by Patrick Hickey on February 20, 1999 at 15:11:09:

I recieved a promotion piece from Tax-wise Money letter about a discounted mortgage course by Ted Hansson, called “Private Mortgage Money System”. I am wondering whether this is mostly hype or what. After an extensive search on various Web engines, I couldn’t find a thing about him, except one mention of his name and Charter First Funding. I checked out Charter First and found nothing about him there, though Charter first does look quite credible.

Then I recalled that I had taken John Behle’s course a few years ago, so I’m dusting that off for some action. I already know how good John is!

Being curious by nature, I’d still like to know just who this Ted Hansson of Redmond, Washington is.

Any information will be appreciated. Thank you!

Patrick Hickey — Sedona, AZ

Re: Ted Hansson’s course - Posted by veotis williams

Posted by veotis williams on February 23, 1999 at 22:55:05:

Patrick,

My personal opinion of Tax Wise Money is that they’re blowing a lot of smoke! Tax Wise Money, Highlander Club, Penny Stock Fortunes, and about 3 or 4 more get rich newsletters all seem to be in cahoots with each other. They all are based in Maryland and seem to have one very noticable thing in common. They have 2 to 5 slick sales letters on all kinds of sure-fire “get rich” programs included with each newsletter. The only people making money are the people selling the programs. I purchased “Deals On Wheels” and have never looked back. Two very important words to remember Patrick, if you want to make some money: WILL FINANCE!

VEOTIS WILLIAMS
ATLANTA, GA