Terry-can I adopt you for my Rich Dad? - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Terry Vaughan on March 11, 1999 at 03:48:17:

Thanks for the great comments!

As far as being adopted goes, get in line! Seems I’ll be moving from “new son” to “new daughter” for several months to come!

Meanwhile, GO GET A DEAL!

Terry-can I adopt you for my Rich Dad? - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on March 10, 1999 at 18:27:50:

I was so inspired by Terry’s speech at the end of the convention, I wanted to adopt him as my dad. Since I already have a Poor Dad, Terry would have to be my Rich Dad. I chose to sit at his table at the beginning of the round table discussions, and had a hard time pulling myself away. I had planned to visit every table, but only made it to Terry’s and Ron LeGand’s. TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

Terry, I want to thank you for your AWESOME explanation of cash versus equity. What an eye-opener! My fiance also thanks you for the encouragement that you gave her. She keeps repeating to me what you said. “I love it when my family tells me I’m nuts!” She has gotten extremely focused because of all the positive reinforcement that she received at the convention. While Robert Kiyosaki was speaking, she whispered to me, “you told me that before” NUMEROUS times. (I repeated to her the part about about stopping thinking like a peasant a few times also!)

Terry, in preparation for your acceptance of my request, I’m having the adoption papers written up tomorrow. Thanks again for the great convention that you and JP put on.