Terry Vaughan's Cashing In Course or L.S.'s Deals on Wheels FeedBack - Posted by SAM BAXTER

Posted by Sam Baxter on December 28, 1999 at 16:51:00:

Thank you for your response. Which method are you currently using and do you have any other experience with the courses that CREONLINE is selling? If you had to choose a course, which one would it be and why? Thank you.

Sam

Terry Vaughan’s Cashing In Course or L.S.'s Deals on Wheels FeedBack - Posted by SAM BAXTER

Posted by SAM BAXTER on December 23, 1999 at 14:48:07:

Can anyone give me some feedback on this course? I am debating on buying Lonnie Scruggs books or Terry’s course. I do not want to get involved in fixing up mobile homes since I am not that handy. Can I get some feedback on both courses and any recommendations? Thank you.

Sam

Apples and Oranges but both bear fruit - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on December 23, 1999 at 17:49:48:

You don’t have to fix up mobile homes in either course. You are sort of comparing Apples to Oranges here. Lonnie’s material teaches you how to buy mobile homes for little money down and then sell them for atleast twice what you paid but taking a small downpayment and holding the financing.

To clarify. Lonnie teaches us to create mobile home paper by doing the deal as described above. You could do mobile home improvements if you want to, but it is discourage.

Terry’s material does not deal directly with the buying and selling of the homes themselves. He deals with the “Paper” end of these deals. He buys mobile home notes and sells them. The mobile homes are merely collateral for the notes.

So in some cases, Terry may buy paper from someone that has created a note by doing a “Lonnie Deal”.

Clear as mudd right? Email me if I can help explain further. Just click on Tony-VA at the top of this page.

Best wishes for your success,

Tony-VA