Terry Vaughan's "Cashing In" course - Posted by Sam Baxter

Posted by sam baxter on December 23, 1999 at 14:33:11:

So just to make sure that I understand this correctly, you do not do any fix up on the mobile homes, you just get involved on the notes side of the deal.

Terry Vaughan’s “Cashing In” course - Posted by Sam Baxter

Posted by Sam Baxter on December 22, 1999 at 15:39:01:

I just finished reading the success story entitled, "How I “Cashed In” On Mobile Home Notes. I would like to know what the main difference is between the Lonnie Scruggs course and Terry Vaughan’s is. I also wanted to know if all of thse mobile home investment programs require fixxing up mobile homes.

The editor states that, "Terry always gives his students two choices: (1) Find the deal, handle all the negotiations, due diligence and all the other details. I’ll provide the purchase funds and we will split the profit 50/50.

OR (2) If you do not yet feel comfortable handling all the details, I will do ALL the work and provide ALL the purchase funds, while you learn the ins and outs of the business by listening in on phone calls, reviewing the documents faxed back and forth, etc. In this case, I will pay you a finder’s fee of 10% of my net profit on the deal.

After the training he received through his first deal with Terry, now Lee feels ready to handle his second deal (94 notes) by himself for a 50/50 split of profits. I believe Lee’s half of the anticipated profit on that deal exceeds $50,000.]

Is this available to any one the buys the course.

Thank you.

Sam

Re: Terry Vaughan’s “Cashing In” course - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on December 23, 1999 at 12:17:18:

Sam:

1. Lonnie’s course is focussed on the buying and selling of Mobile Homes. It is within this “niche” area that he shows you how to create a marvelous income stream from creating notes when selling. The beauty of the plan, is that you do very little (if any) fixup to the home before you sell. Most are sold “as is”. He shows you how to do it either way.

2. My book “Cashing In” is ONLY about making money with the notes created on mobile homes. Notes you create, notes others create. Small notes, large notes, packages of notes.

3. The offer I make my students is always the same. You read it. But, realize not every deal we work goes together. Just as in any game, you may have to work many deals to get just one! But that one can be very worth while!

Hope this helps. (You might get a better response from those over on the paper forum).