Texas attendees of "Lenders" seminar: Good Tickets ? - Posted by Alex Gurevich, TX

Posted by David Alexander on April 05, 2000 at 19:34:47:

There’s is always a 69-79 dollar flight advertised to St Louis on some taxi vans that drive around town, I’ll keep my eyes open. I believe the Airline is Vanguard.

David Alexander

Texas attendees of “Lenders” seminar: Good Tickets ? - Posted by Alex Gurevich, TX

Posted by Alex Gurevich, TX on April 05, 2000 at 17:34:55:

Anybody found any good fares from Texas to St. Louis ?
The best I am coming up with is about $287. Please advise. Thanks.

Re: Texas attendees of “Lenders” seminar: Good Tickets ? - Posted by Myrna Warford

Posted by Myrna Warford on April 06, 2000 at 13:13:03:

Go to www.travelocity.com and you will see that both TWA and Continental have non-stop flights from Houston Intercontinental to St. Louis for $222 round trip.

Another good way to get cheap tickets is to go to www.priceline.com and quote what you are willing to pay. Be aware, however, that priceline will automatically buy the tickets for you if they find a carrier that will agree to your price. Start with a low price and work your way up. You will not be eligible for frequent flier miles or be able to change the itinerary. Priceline uses only major carriers.

I travel a lot & rarely pay the going rate.

Re: Texas attendees of “Lenders” seminar: Good Tickets ? - Posted by shirley

Posted by shirley on April 05, 2000 at 22:57:18:

Try Southwest. I fly from Austin to St. Louis and fares can get as low as $70 one way on a 21 day notice.

shirley