Texas MH Finance & Title Laws - Posted by Jim - Texas

Posted by Daniel N . K irk on May 23, 2001 at 09:58:22:

Mobil Home title transfer form from lien holder to owners

Texas MH Finance & Title Laws - Posted by Jim - Texas

Posted by Jim - Texas on November 22, 2000 at 23:15:20:

Hi Folks and happy Thanksgiving! Hope I am not perceived as being lazy, but was hopeing not to have to re-invent the wheel.

#1. Would any of you Texas practitioners be willing to post a general synopsis of the Texas usury law affecting Lonnie deals and also MH title process in Texas. Or just direct me to the applicable Texas Codes. I’ve tried to research this via the internet but it is Greek to me.

#2. I have read Lonnie’s “Deals On Wheels” and David Butlers “Tin Can Alley” however, I am still in the study phase. And naturally, a “potential” opportunity has presented itself that I don’t feel totally ready to analyse and take advantage of. If the numbers are right I want to try to do a deal but I am just not grounded in the market here, as yet. I’m looking at an '87 Fleetwood, 3br, 2b in good condition. Probably need outside paint. Has 1 year old carpet in LR and Hallway. The rest needs to be replaced. It is setting in nice park. Still need to talk with PM and verify MH can stay. This is all in rapidly growing area west of Ft.W. All things being as stated, do any of you know the average retail for this MH, in this locale, and target price range to buy for Lonnie deal?

I apologize for the long post. Your response/s will be very much appreciated. Thanks

Yes. You are… - Posted by Ed Ortiz

Posted by Ed Ortiz on November 23, 2000 at 12:38:37:

somewhat lazy. But then again who isn’t now days. I know I am. LOL…Anyway, here is a link that can give you more info on MH title process.

http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/mh.htm

Hope that helps… Good luck,
Ed Ortiz