Thank You ALL for a Great Convention - Posted by Terry and JP Vaughan

I missed you David… - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on March 02, 2000 at 12:26:58:

…but I didn’t think a bottle of Wild Turkey would keep you away! (Just kiddin’… I know its the bird, but the play on words was irresistable).

Meet you at T-Bonz next trip south!

ray

Your ears must have been buzzing … - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on March 02, 2000 at 06:35:49:

'cause your name was “taken in vain” more than once!

We missed you, which made it all the warmer … knowing there were folks who were part of the family and were missed.

Next year, check with JP and coordinate your dates, would you?

Carol and Dennis

Re: Thank you for what you have done… - Posted by Strickland

Posted by Strickland on March 01, 2000 at 20:58:49:

Thank you Dan for your inspiration from day one there. Andrea and I are very inspired by what information you gave us…Oh, and thanks for the calculator info!!! Good luck in your endeavors!

Jeff and Andrea

Strange, my wife’s name is Tonya! :slight_smile: Where are you in Ohio? -nt- - Posted by George (OH)

Posted by George (OH) on March 02, 2000 at 13:42:19:

nt

You really were missed! - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on March 03, 2000 at 14:58:11:

David,

I will presume to speak on several people’s behalfs. I was really disappointed when I heard about your other engagement. Dirk, JP, Terry, Ed, and I really missed your presence at the convention. Promise you’ll be there next year. It’s good to see you posting on the board.

Jeanne

wow! - Posted by David S

Posted by David S on March 02, 2000 at 16:37:23:

I’m speachless.

THANKS!

David S

Re: I missed you too Ray… - Posted by David S

Posted by David S on March 02, 2000 at 16:34:20:

Hi Ray,

Great Play on words! I would have said, “And You were the Biggest Turkey there!” or something close, if YOU had made the post…

Yes, I would enjoy lunch at T-Bones again. Make sure you call when you are in town (Masters Week?). This time, I’m picking up the tab.

Thanks for all of your input Ray, both here on the site and for private matters as well. You are a trusted friend.

Sincerely,

David S

Re: Your ears must have been buzzing … - Posted by David S

Posted by David S on March 02, 2000 at 16:39:05:

Carol,

My ears were “buzzing”… and THANKS!

Glad to see you and Dennis are doing well. Keep up the good work.

David S

Re: You really were missed! - Posted by David S

Posted by David S on March 03, 2000 at 19:25:08:

Thanks Jeanne,

You are too kind. As you know, I moved to another area last May. I basically took almost a year off, to work on my business(s) and management skills. Boy was that a chore, since I didn’t seem to have those skills in an order that I desired.

Taking a good, strong look at my business did me a world of good. I had become to spread out in so many directions, I didn’t know what was what.

The majority of that time consisted of taking apart each and every part of my life; year by year, day by day, minute by minute. I was wasting alot of time. Time that needed to be put to use in a more efficient and productive way. In short, I needed to get a handle on my life, both personal and business.

Well, I’m back. I have my marketing and management systems in place, checks comming in the mail, a good positive mental attitude, and the desire to take my business and myself to the next level. You see, now I run my business instead of my business running me.

Although I will probably drift in and out from time to time, I plan to be a part of this family for the rest of my life.

As for next years convention, I can only say that if I’m still breathing I’ll do my best to be there. I missed seeing all of you folks; My Family!

Sincerely, David S

PS: My name and “engagement” on the same page? Slim, very slim…