Thanks For The Memories - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by B.L.Renfrow on February 28, 2000 at 13:45:47:

Your willingness - and that of all the other speakers present - to share your ideas and answer questions so freely is amazing!

Folks, Lonnie sat at that table from 7:30 Saturday night until nearly midnight…and probably would have stayed longer, if Joanne hadn’t told him it was time to wrap up! I never even saw him get up to go to the bathroom. With the ideas I picked up from Lonnie, and Dirk Roach, also, I could have sold at least one, if not more, mobile homes to people who left messages on my answering machine while I was in Atlanta - if I had any more to sell. Which I don’t right now, so I’d better go find some.

This man truly is, as they say, one of the nicest millionaires in America!

Brian (NY)

Thanks For The Memories - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on February 28, 2000 at 13:24:51:

Joanne and I want to thank all of you for all the great new memories you added to our memory bank. Was that a GREAT convention, or what? I?m just sorry that time ran out before I had the chance to meet and shake hands with everyone of you. Time really does fly when you?re having fun.

My sincere thanks again to JP, Terry and Jeanne for making all of this possible and for all the hard work that went into it. I can only imagine how gratifying it must be to know that you were responsible for being able to bring that many great people together under one roof for three days/nights. (Did you folks ever stop and think about how many wonderful people you would probably have never had the chance to meet and become friends with, if JP and Terry had not had the conventions?)

We?re home just long enough to change clothes, check the mail and deposit some MH checks, (and close on the MH deal I was telling some of you about.) Then it?s off to Dallas. Looking forward to all of you that will be attending my one day workshop Thursday.

Hope to see all of you again at next years convention, if not before. And remember…DO A DEAL, ANY DEAL, WITHIN 30 DAYS and let us hear about it.

May you always enjoy good health, good friends and good deals. And take time to build up beautiful memories.

Lonnie

P.S. Joanne didn?t appreciate my jokes one little bit, so I think I better leave off the jokes at the next convention. My butt feels like it?s been in a revolving meat grinder for three days and she still won?t shut if off. Can?t understand what happened to her sense of humor.

Re: Thanks For The Memories, They will change my life. - Posted by Ben Buckley-Seattle,Wa

Posted by Ben Buckley-Seattle,Wa on February 28, 2000 at 21:51:46:

Hey Lonnie your jokes were the best. They caught everyone offgaurd and we all loved them. You are a true gentlemen and your words will change my life. I couldn’t sleep a wink on my 8 hours of plane rides home. I can’t ever explain how good I feel inside and I haven’t even done a deal yet. I have been telling anyone I can about my experience this weekend and how my job will soon disappear for ever thanks to you. I am 21 and knowing that by the end of the year will be the last time my name will ever be on a work schedule is so uplifting. If you wouldn’t mind I have a few questions. The first is, “Is buy mobile homes around military bases a good idea?”, and the second is “Is a hard lender the best way to get start-up money?”, and finally “What do you suggest as a standard profit margin per month on each unit?”. I think that $250 a month sounds good to me, so if I am way off I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks a Million, Ben Buckley

Re: Thanks For The Memories - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on February 28, 2000 at 20:48:35:

Well, My husband has finally got the fire in his belly. After the round table with you, he came home and is looking for mobile home deals ! You did in one night what I haven’t been able to accomplish in three years !!

Thanks Lonnie !

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: Thanks For The Memories(See ya in Dallas) - Posted by OzarkMark

Posted by OzarkMark on February 28, 2000 at 15:50:02:

Lonnie, sorry I missed Atlanta, but I’ll be seeing you Thursday in Dallas! I can’t wait to meet you and share in your wisdom and zest for life…