Thanks J.P., Terry, Ed & All The Rest (Best!) - Posted by Harry@Dallas

Posted by Blane (MI) on February 27, 2000 at 22:59:43:

Just walked in the door here in Hockeytown after a 10 1/2 hour drive and had to say the same. Had high expectations coming to Atlanta and wasn’t disappointed. Not only do I want to say thanks to J.P., Terry, Jeanne, Dirk and anyone else involved with the convention, but also to everyone who educated me, critiqued, advised and just overall made me feel like part of the crowd (Phil, Harry, Hal, Mike, Paul to name but a few). Hope I can do that for someone next year. It’s almost midnight, the house is quiet, so what does that mean? It’s time to pull out some material and learn, that’s what!!

God bless you all,

Blane Swenson

Thanks J.P., Terry, Ed & All The Rest (Best!) - Posted by Harry@Dallas

Posted by Harry@Dallas on February 27, 2000 at 22:47:24:

Well, another incredible convention is history, and history-making it was for all who had the opportunity to attend. Four days of good food and fun, talking to the wee hours with people who will become life-long friends, and the most diverse and informative group of presenters in the business. I had the good fortune of attending last years’ convention in Dallas, and it was a life-changing experience for me…this year was just as powerful,with 150+ more attendees! Last year I was a Brand-Newbie who got an incredible kick-start, and this year I’m going into hyperdrive!

To all of the wonderful people who came this year, I hope I had a chance to meet you and shake your hand…you are truly the power behind the convention, and I hope to see you all again next year. J.P., Terry, Ed, Dirk, Jeanne, Tom & John…incredible job, folks, you’ve touched many people’s lives this weekend. Thank you for all you’ve done for all of us. Phil, Jim Piper, Hal, Big Jim, Tim & Kelly, John, Mike, it was a blast seeing you all, and sharing this wonderful experience with all of you. Keep in touch!

Well, finally to (My Own!) bed…it’s been a long, great trip! Be Well.

Harry Williamson