Thanks Ryan! - Posted by Dario

Posted by Ryan (NC) on April 22, 2006 at 06:36:34:

Dario,

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to hearing your success stories. Until we meet again just remember they’ve gotta sell and you ain’t gotta buy… Now get out there and look at a bunch of homes til you find yourself a motivated seller, make your money on the buy so that you can collect it on the sale.

Best wishes,
Ryan Needler

Thanks Ryan! - Posted by Dario

Posted by Dario on April 21, 2006 at 22:09:16:

I just want to take a minute or so to tell everyone what a trooper Ryan(NC)Needler is! Without any notice, and after having corresponded with him only twice via e-mail, Ryan told me to get off the couch, come out and meet him as he would take the time from his very busy schedule and give me a 2 hour crash course on the used MH business!

Well, I got in my little mitsubishi and drove out 2 hours to meet a “total stranger.” But wait! This forum, these people, this system and of course, RYAN they ARE FOR REAL! We talked, laughed and shared stories for over two hours as he showed me some of his money machines and my jaw just kept dropping and dropping. I can honestly say I learned more valuable info in that short span of time than most college grads…

I’m totally sycked up and on fire to become “unemployed” and am very ready to get out there and get that first deal under my belt! Stick around folks, there is a success story in the making!! Again, Thanks for all your help Ryan!!

My best to ALL,

Dario