THANKS TO LONNIE - Posted by Gary Kurz

Posted by Lonnie on April 22, 2000 at 06:32:54:

Hi Gary,

Congratulations on a great job! With all the negativism and verbal dueling I’m seeing posted lately, it’s refreshing to see that somebody is focussing their time and energy doing deals and making money. Keep up the good work.

Best wishes,

Lonnie

PS Why not send JP a success story on what you’ve done?

THANKS TO LONNIE - Posted by Gary Kurz

Posted by Gary Kurz on April 21, 2000 at 08:47:22:

To: Lonnie Scruggs and anyone else who is the mobile home side of this business.

I tired to send you this Lonnie, but your e-mail address has apparently changed.

I don’t know if you remember me from about 6 months ago - I read your book and Claude Diamond told me to contact you - I am in Kansas and was given 3 mobile homes to rehab and resell. You said I had hit a gold mine. You were right. I have done more to these homes than I probably should have - but I have learned a lot by doing so - I now have 9 of them - 7 are sold - total investment on my part was about $14,000 (which was easily put on credit to be paid off soon) - total expected income over 3.5 years is $55,000. And I have a whole bunch of new tools and a trailer for my truck too. Not to mention I have built a reputation with a the man who owns the two parks I work out of and some other 70 parks nationwide - they keep giving me as much as I can handle, they do all the hard wiring for me free - they give me several months free rent until the home is sold - it is just wonderful. I understand they are getting 8 monthly rents now that they weren’t getting before - so they are benefitting too - and I have upgraded tremendously the appearance and reputation of the park - but still, they have done me so right - and I can see within 3-4 years I will have 100 mobile homes and a check in the mailbox everyday just like you said. Thanks much.