"The Cadillac of all Lonnie Deals" FOLLOW-UP: - Posted by Michael Rodgers

Posted by GL on January 26, 2000 at 16:47:22:

: )

“The Cadillac of all Lonnie Deals” FOLLOW-UP: - Posted by Michael Rodgers

Posted by Michael Rodgers on January 26, 2000 at 12:42:49:

It was early December, I believe, when I posted a request for help with a triple wide my company had for sale (on behalf of an insurance company who had paid a claim on it).

I am pleased to report that my message was seen by a Lonnie Scruggs graduate, and he contacted me by email.

He did the physical inspection of the MH and we began simple negotiations. This resulted in an offer being made and accepted. Transfer of funds and the certificate of origin took place last Monday, completing the deal.

I am purposely leaving out the details of the transaction, and the name of the buyer. I have no problems releasing the information, if the buyer chooses to come forth and do so himself.

My sincere thanks to all who offered assistance and advice. And special thanks to the people that create and maintain this fine website. Without them, the deal may not have happened at all.

Michael Rodgers
Owner
Cornerstone Alliance

Re: Here’s the plan - Posted by Dan (NC)

Posted by Dan (NC) on January 26, 2000 at 20:02:51:

I contacted Michael regarding the triplewide and closed on it this Monday. I will be moving it to a one acre lot in a subdivision of Raleigh as soon as 20" of snow melts. Land is pretty expensive around here, so I’m using a business line of credit for the lot and set-up expenses (thanks to Ed Garcia for his inspiration, both at last year’s financing workshop and continuing!). I’ve moved a number of singlewides, but this is going to be an education. Target is to get it sold by May 1st. And if things work out even half as well as they pencil out, I’ll be doing these land/home packages as quick as we can set them up. Thanks to Lonnie for getting me started with MH’s, and for the cash flow from a number of singlewides which allowed me to try something a little bigger. Thanks to JP for the site that connected me with Michael Rogers, and continues to educate me daily. Thanks again to Terry and Ed for sharing their expertise in banking and finance. I’ll let y’all know how it works out.