The Company Corporation - Posted by Doug

Posted by Carey_PA on February 24, 2001 at 14:50:08:

Doug,

I used Bronchicks course and I served as my own registered agent and I charged myself nothing to do it.

The Company Corporation - Posted by Doug

Posted by Doug on February 24, 2001 at 09:21:48:

Have you used TCC the set up your LLC or Corporation? If so, were you happy with their service?

Sage International - Posted by Steve Carlson

Posted by Steve Carlson on February 24, 2001 at 11:49:54:

I used Sage International. Service before the sale was excellent and they provided good information. The Corporate bookwork was very good. A little on the pricey side but seemed worth it. Service after the sale was poor but also not real necessary.

Steve

Go with… - Posted by KenK(IL)

Posted by KenK(IL) on February 24, 2001 at 11:31:59:

…Mr.Bronchicks “Bulletproof Corporation” course…can’t beat the price, content of material, & ease in using it, He also helps with any State problems by answering questions, providing forms…He provides EVERYTHING you’ll need to establish/set-up your Corporation.
Ken.K(IL)

Re: The Company Corporation - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on February 24, 2001 at 09:57:42:

No I haven’t, I did it myself with Bronchik’s stuff. And it was pretty simple and yes I was happy with my service :slight_smile:

Maybe some others can help with your TCC question though.

CAREY

Re: Go with… - Posted by Doug

Posted by Doug on February 24, 2001 at 13:42:18:

Who serves as your registered agent? What do they charge?

Re: Go with… - Posted by Ken.K(IL)

Posted by Ken.K(IL) on February 25, 2001 at 07:52:00:

Doug, I use myself as agent,through my Mail Box Etc. address for my Corporation…I pay myself nothing! What a deal huh?..Mr. Bronchicks course explains it very clearly…hope this helps…
Ken.K(IL)

Re: Go with… - Posted by DavidV

Posted by DavidV on February 25, 2001 at 24:16:28:

I used a relative for registered agent and incorporator just to try and keep my name off of as much stuff as possible. Not sure what professionals charge but it cost me a lunch.