The Convention Is Gold In Your Pocket - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by DaveD (WI) on April 12, 2006 at 19:57:01:

Phil,

Seems to me you were the first person I ran into in the “star wars bar” yee so many years ago. Thursday nights… What a great time to rub elbows. While there is no accounting for taste (heaven knows why you would drink that Budwiser swill!), on balance you were a stand up guy. Although my memory gets fuzzy as the night went on. Maybe you actually were not standing very good! Oh well. One thing for sure… you sure can teach me a thing or two about multi-families.

Looking forward to seeing you for your eighth! Wow.

The Convention Is Gold In Your Pocket - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on April 12, 2006 at 18:54:31:

Hopefully all that are attending the CREOnline Convention in May have made their reservations and are anticipating the upcoming Convention.

I’ve been to 7 of these events and have always come home with new ideas and a ton of inspiration. Where can you talk one on one with Ed Garcia or Terry Vaughan. Most conventions the speakers are unavailable. Not at this Convention. I’ve talked to both Ed and Terry. Mike Morriongiello, Dwan and Bill and many others.

Don’t be shy. Walk up to these guys and introduce yourself. You might just find some gold in your pocket when you get back home.

Re: Hallelujah, GOLD in their pocket… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on April 13, 2006 at 11:21:48:

Wait a minute,

Phil did you say, that they?re coming with GOLD in their pocket?

Hallelujah, Whoopee, Music to my ears, how sweet it is.

I?ll be there,

Ed Garcia

Re: The Convention Is Gold In Your Pocket - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on April 13, 2006 at 10:42:17:

Without a doubt, it is the best convention in the business. I tell it like it is, at this convention you can learn it like it is.