The Convention Will Change My Life Forever!!!!!!! - Posted by Ben Buckley-Seattle,Wa

Posted by d.henderson on February 29, 2000 at 06:51:07:

Way To Go!!!
You have people here that will help you through deals and cheer you along. Keep us posted on your progress.
Kick Bu**!
Dee-Texas

The Convention Will Change My Life Forever!!! - Posted by Ben Buckley-Seattle,Wa

Posted by Ben Buckley-Seattle,Wa on February 28, 2000 at 22:14:59:

Wow I can’t believe what I learned this weekend. I still can’t sleep at night thinking about what I can do. Every single speaker inspired me in some profound way. I am only 21 years old and I know that I will not work for someone else for not much longer. I wanna do everything. I think that I am going to start to build my cash flow with some Lonnie deals. My goal is to establish a flow of atleast $3000 per month so I can quit my job. Then I want to get into wholesaling, lease/option deals, and paper. It all excites me so much. I couldn’t sleep a wink on my 8 hours worth of plane rides home. I wrote out my goals and reread Legrand’s book. You know what is funny though is that I there is always someone who will try to tell you that it doesn’t work. I went to a friends house tonight and my friend has heard me talk about this alllllll day and so he wanted me to tell his dad about. You know what his dad said, “Yeah right you will see how hard it is when you get out there. The speakers told you what you wanted to hear and left out all the bad parts.” That is just a little of the conversation but once he finished I said “Well sir do you work hard for your money?” and he said “Yes” and I said “Well that’s too bad cause by the time I’m your age my money will work hard for me” and that ended the conversation. I think it pised him off but that’s what he gets for pising me off. Anyway the first deal that I do I am going straight to that house and showing him, then we will see who the expert is. Anyway good fortune to all and talk to everyone later.
Thanks A Million, Ben Buckley

Wow! You spunky l’il rascal!! :slight_smile: - Posted by SusanL.–FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on February 29, 2000 at 13:54:52:

Good for YOU for speaking your mind!!

Can’t wait for you to march over there and show him a thing ($$$$$) or two!!

Atta boy!!

I LOVE it!!!

Susie

Re: The Convention Will Change My Life Forever!!! - Posted by reddtrow

Posted by reddtrow on February 29, 2000 at 11:40:38:

Hey Ben!

This is Sandra AKA “Reddtrow”.

As we were talking over the weekend, it’s sooo easy to be negative about something PEOPLE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

Especially to those like us who are under 25. I always tell people this “Bill Gates dropped out of college and started MICROSOFT in 1975 at age 20”

ENOUGH SAID!

I feel we are a select few who could take advantage of this soooooooooooooooooo early in our lives.

Keep us posted…

Good luck,
Sandra

Re: The Convention Will Change My Life Forever!!! - Posted by Ken.K(IL)

Posted by Ken.K(IL) on February 29, 2000 at 10:29:34:

Hi Ben, your post brought to mind something that T.Vaughan said at the dinner…“A Winner Will Not Be Denied”, now think for a moment…Do you think your friends dad is a winner? Does a winner encourage or discourage? Go for it man & don’t give up…
Ken.K(IL)

Re: The Convention Will Change My Life Forever!!! - Posted by Dan

Posted by Dan on February 29, 2000 at 10:04:21:

Hey Ben Glad to here you made it home ok.After hanging out with you this weekend I can tell you have what it takes to be successful.Go show washington what you’re made of.They have not seen anything like you yet.Go make it happen. Dan

Re: The Convention Will Change My Life Forever!!! - Posted by Brad (TX)

Posted by Brad (TX) on February 29, 2000 at 09:16:15:

I have found that people who work hard for their money generally ARE negative. The ones who have money and their money works for them are very positive and uplifting people. Don’t hang around or listen to those negative types, or you’ll never get anywhere!!

Re: The Convention Will Change My Life Forever!!! - Posted by Raymond in Charleston, SC

Posted by Raymond in Charleston, SC on February 29, 2000 at 08:11:55:

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I Think MOST people in this world would just rather have the “security” a JOB offers (why I don’t understand…think of all the company cutbacks/closings). It takes an ability to fill out a job application to make a JOB (only to be paid JUST enough to keep you from quitting), but it takes COURAGE and GUTS to work and build your OWN business. I’m 25, and people like us in our 20’s are gonna be doing VERY WELL in a few years, and we will only work a job if we want to on the side.