The Crash of 1999 - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 18, 1999 at 14:53:32:

Yes, it was included. Normally $995 or more. We’ll have to charge for the tents and camping or something to try and break even :slight_smile: ((kind of a private joke from the convention))

The Crash of 1999 - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 17, 1999 at 17:18:50:

Had a hard drive crash on me, so I always like to take that as an opportunity to upgrade - I’ve always been into speed!

But, that put my computer out for a few days and I am way behind in reading and answering posts and email.

The orders for the convention were received 1/2 yesterday and 1/2 today. Some were shipped yesterday and others are going out today and tomorrow.

There was a question suggesting the price of the package at the convention was higher than at the website.

The convention packaged consisted of 5 extra books, videos of the one day “Advanced” seminar, and attendance at a live 5 day bootcamp that we usually charge between one and four thousand dollars for.

It wasn’t the same deal as here at the website.

It was the bargain of a lifetime.

Re: The Crash of 1999 - Posted by Carol

Posted by Carol on March 18, 1999 at 20:03:24:

Wait, we have a 1985 VW Westfalia camper.
Maybe we should drive from Florida to Utah, and use the camper! Dennis sets things up in style and with our separate canopy, and within minutes of arrival we can be sipping champagne anywhere!

I’ve always loved camping!! - Posted by Jason-DTX

Posted by Jason-DTX on March 17, 1999 at 22:39:50:

I hope you have a big back yard! Does your neighborhood allow campfires?:slight_smile:
Jason

Re: The Crash of 1999 - Posted by raelynn mitchell

Posted by raelynn mitchell on March 17, 1999 at 22:13:38:

ATTENDANCE at a live bootcamp was included??!! Or is it a taped session of a live bootcamp?

Either way, just the cost of the videotapes here on CREOnline is more than what you had for the “kitchen sink” you offered us guys in Dallas.

I can’t wait 4 that package to arrive!

Thanx John, you’re the best!

raelynn

Your knolage is “Cheap at ANY price” - Posted by Lee

Posted by Lee on March 17, 1999 at 22:10:19:

Hi John,

I can’t wait for the “round table discussions” (in our tents) in your backyard. LOL

Looking forward to your confirming what dates I should tell my kids I need the tent.

Lee

Re: The Crash of 1999 - Posted by ScottB(CO)

Posted by ScottB(CO) on March 17, 1999 at 20:21:45:

Yes, it was a bargain and I look forward to receiving the material so I can begin learning from the best.

Re: The Crash of 1999 - Posted by Carol

Posted by Carol on March 17, 1999 at 18:37:31:

Amen! and we look forward to receiving all of the above - in order to better contribute to the whole!
Carol