The Dream - Posted by Potash

Posted by Del-Ohio on October 03, 2003 at 15:24:17:

I consulted with Helga the Dream Interpeter, this is what she said.

You need to get busy and buy properties. Reading too many real estate books without buying enough properties, along with indecision, confusion and lack of action breeds VERY scary dreams.

Del-Ohio

The Dream - Posted by Potash

Posted by Potash on October 02, 2003 at 12:32:22:

I had the Dream again last night.

The Dream comes in many different forms. The most common form presents itself to recent college graduates. In the college graduate’s Dream, the former student awakens in a cold sweat and with a racing heart upon the realization that they forgot to take some gym class or that they forgot to fill out some form that was essential for them to get their degree. Although the task is insignificant, they are panicked because they know that they most now wait a year to get their degree.

I have had a similar Real Estate related Dream once a year for about five years. The one last night went something like this; I am sitting in a Real Estate Investment seminar in Chicago. The seminar instructor is Rush Limbaugh. I look down at my folder, and the folder indicates that I have come every year to the same seminar since 1993. During the Yadayada of the seminar ,which you would think that I had memorized by know, I come to the shocking realization that I purchased a Duplex in Chicago a few years ago while at a prior Limbaugh seminar. The Duplex was in a low income area and I had trouble collecting the rents. Somehow I had forgotten that I owned the Duplex. Fortunately I had my tools in the rear of the car, so I planned to change the locks as soon as I figured out where the property was. The Dream ended while I was in route to the Assessor office to figure out the property address.