The Guru James Smith - Posted by mike from Ohio

Posted by mike from Ohio on October 27, 2003 at 18:49:35:

Thanks for your response Loyd and honest input. I certainly understand that there is always reason for skepticism. However, as far as overall seminars go, I was really impressed with all of these guys. Smith was good, and his own spin on real estate investment, in one area, where the rest is surely a compilation of all other seasoned and successful gurus. However, this was the first conference that I have ever been to, that was actually set up to offer you insights in how to create and build wealth in multiple industries, real estate just being one. These guys are definitely expert salesman, and hence all the reason in the world to be skeptical. But there business sense on each industry was right on. Most of it checked out quite well. In end, if this comes to your area, I would encourage you to attend, for it is free, however for extended ‘boot camps’ (i.e. they did not call them this, but essentially that is what they are- time with the experts). The other nice plus was, that it started at 7:30am on a Saturday morning, and hence most of the participants were only serious business owners or entrepreneurs. Finally, the co-author to the book THE MILLIONAIRE NEXT DOOR was one of the workshop’s main facilitators and organizer. This guy Smith was one of the last to present, so I think he’s just own his way up as a platform speaker, and generating money via this route. Stay in touch, good investing, and let me know if comes to your area and what you think.

All the best,
Mike

The Guru James Smith - Posted by mike from Ohio

Posted by mike from Ohio on October 26, 2003 at 03:10:42:

I was wondering if anyone else has had the chance to attend one of James Smith’s Conferences? Or the financial superstars workshop? Just looking for some feedback?

Re: The Guru James Smith - Posted by Lloyd W.

Posted by Lloyd W. on October 26, 2003 at 22:02:55:

Don’t know James Smith. Am I just a hopeless skeptic to avoid anything using the title “financial superstars”? Over the years I learned these types are “super” at separating the innocents from their cash.