The John Behle Class of 1999 - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by John Behle on May 08, 1999 at 10:50:51:

I actually get to the messages here much easier and more often than emails. Combine that with the benefits of having the input of others and they synergy and learning of everybody and the choice is clear - post here.

I get hundreds of emails and get lost in them. Some get lost and the pile or go so long without an answer that it is too late. Some get very upset that I don’t get to an answer. Some trouble me, because I would like to answer, but don’t get to it.

Anything that is not of too personal a nature should be posted here. Very few of the emails I receive - less than 1% couldn’t be posted. Just de-personalize it or do it annonymously. Most of the emails I get would really benefit from the input of everyone here. I guess if all those were posted, this forum would be 5 times more active.

The John Behle Class of 1999 - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on May 08, 1999 at 10:36:57:

John,

I am one of your proud students who bought all of your materials at the CRE Online Conference. I have gone through the material and have now graduated the 5-day boot camp videos. I am continuing on now with my note broker/investor business.

I would like to start to utilize this WAY underutilized resource we have here. I had a few questions:

• should I post my questions here or email you privately for the coaching part of the Convention Deal?

I know that you are bombarded with emails daily and I do not want to be part of the problem. I am also willing to be the class example. I am sure many other students have similar questions. If you would like, I would be willing to post information here. I wouldn’t mind being the Steve Cook of the Cash Flow Forum. :slight_smile:

-do you still intend to have the mastermind group?

I know you have had a really eventful personal life lately and do not want to impose, but that was your intent a while ago. Just let me know.

I look forward to your response and to working with you in the future. It is my intent to build a business that will give us excuses to work together more in the future.

Your friend & proud graduate,

Dan Matejsek
d j m@bendnet.com (No spaces)

A Couple more thoughts - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 08, 1999 at 11:02:09:

It might help also to direct people over here. Some days there are 3-4 times as many Paper, Cash flow and seller financing questions on Newsgroup 1. Some are most appropriate here and I never see them or don’t get my input in.

On the other hand, I don’t answer all of the questions here. I may see an answer by someone else that is right on the mark, so I don’t always feel a need to say the same thing.

Sometimes people post on each newsgroup. I would suggest paper, cash flow and seller financing questions are posted here. You may want to post a reference there pointing here if you want to encourage input from all. Posting the question in both places is confusing.