The Legrand course: just wondering...(JP?) - Posted by RS

Posted by Lorenzo,nc on February 23, 1999 at 16:42:15:

I see that it was just a glich in the system. When I saw the $179 price the other day I felt wrongly done. Now I see that it is corrected.

The Legrand course: just wondering…(JP?) - Posted by RS

Posted by RS on February 22, 1999 at 12:29:08:

In Jan. we were told by JP that the Quick Flip Legrand course was priced in error at $179 (it should have been $349). The wrong price of $179 would be honored until Feb. 1st, so those wishing to order should do so before that date. I did! And so far I’m very happy with it. Early this month, while I was waiting for the course to arrive, I looked at the course discription on this site and sure enough, it was priced at $349. But now it’s back to $179!I really don’t want to ruffle any feathers, because I feel I got a great deal on a great course. But I would like to know why we were told we “should buy now” because that price of $179 would only be honored until Feb 1st…clearly that is not the case.
RS

My Error! (thanks) - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on February 22, 1999 at 13:32:44:

Sorry, That was one “update” file I missed in the move to the new server.

Fixed now.

Re: My Error! (thanks) - Posted by Lorenzo,NC

Posted by Lorenzo,NC on February 22, 1999 at 14:30:47:

I missed that Feb 1 deadline and purchased the course at $349 w/a return policy. I don’t want to do that but I think that is a big difference in price. Do you a policy on a difference in price???

confused! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on February 22, 1999 at 14:52:05:

Maybe I don’t understand what it is that you want.

You wrote (above):

“I really don’t want to ruffle any feathers, because I feel I got a great deal on a great course.”

The prices for the courses are not set by us, but by the Authors. We took the hit because of our mistake on the price, but clearly posted the dead line, which you say (above) you are aware of.

I failed to upload the correct file a couple of days ago, but thanks to you, I have corrected that, as I am correcting other bugs on the site (we have gone back to a “unix” system from a “NT” system).

What is it you want us to do?

Re: confused! - Posted by Lorenzo,NC

Posted by Lorenzo,NC on February 22, 1999 at 15:25:00:

Terry,

I didn’t write the first post, I was just responding because I was on the other end of the deadline. I paid the $349 for the course a week or two ago. The course has a return policy and I just want the difference in price, so that I don’t have to bother going through that, just to buy the same course at a cheaper $$. Alot of time will be saved on both ends.
Thanks for your help???

Re: confused! - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on February 22, 1999 at 20:08:28:

The $179 price for the Ron LeGrand course expired at
midnight on January 31st. As of February 1st, the price
is $349. There are no price discounts. The price is
$349. The price has been $349 since Feb 1st. That’s the
price.