The massive Crash of 1999 - Posted by John Behle

Posted by Lynn (AL) on March 17, 1999 at 20:59:39:

John,

Wondered what had happened to you. Glad to have you back.

Lynn (AL)

The massive Crash of 1999 - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 17, 1999 at 17:16:30:

Had a hard drive crash on me, so I always like to take that as an opportunity to upgrade - I’ve always been into speed!

But, that put my computer out for a few days and I am way behind in reading and answering posts and email.

The orders for the convention were received 1/2 yesterday and 1/2 today. Some were shipped yesterday and others are going out today and tomorrow.

There was a question suggesting the price of the package at the convention was higher than at the website.

The convention packaged consisted of 5 extra books, videos of the one day “Advanced” seminar, and attendance at a live 5 day bootcamp that we usually charge between one and four thousand dollars for.

It wasn’t the same deal as here at the website.

It was the bargain of a lifetime.

Re: The massive Crash of 1999 - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on March 20, 1999 at 10:03:06:

John,

I still can’t believe the deal we were given. The cost I/we paid was a deal for just one of your video sets.

I atteneded a Larry Pino seminar this week, because I was out of town on business and coincidentally it was in my hotel. I have to admit that I did learn a couple things. The most inmportant one was that I got the best deal any notebroker/notebuyer ever got for his/her education.

Thank you VERY much! I look forward to working with you soon and going through the materials.

Sincerely,

Dan Matejsek

Re: The massive Crash of 1999 - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on March 18, 1999 at 23:22:25:

John,

I will own up to that bad suggestion. With all the stuff I bought, I lost track of what was included. I have since been corrected.

Looking forward to getting your stuff. It was good meeting you there.

BTW, got a date for that bootcamp yet? Thanks!