The Power of the Mastermind! - Posted by Frank Pluzdrak

Posted by Paris on March 10, 1999 at 13:53:23:

Anytime John is willing to help, I am all ears. I think this is a wonderful idea. Anytime after 6 pm CST will work for me.

Thanks in advance…Paris n Baton Rouge

The Power of the Mastermind! - Posted by Frank Pluzdrak

Posted by Frank Pluzdrak on March 10, 1999 at 13:24:16:

I spoke with John Behle this a.m. about putting together a “group”, call it Mastermind, with the intent of studying paper. This would be a support group of individuals that already have John’s tapes and books and/or someone who heard something about paper and would like to learn more. John mentioned that he would like to see good content and suggested providing a syllabus and posting resources for review before the group meets. John is willing to do two sessions a week in a chat room format at regular times and would suggest that those involved remain with one or the other time thru the study. The study could take the form of a 4wk committment and then a new syllabus would be developed for another 4wks., etc. There are many possibilities! Obviously, John would have the last editorial comment on any topics to be discussed.
Who would like to take part in starting a study group?
What times are best for you? Daytime MST or 5-6p.m. MST or 6-7 MST?
What topics would like to discuss?
Post to the board your suggestions or comments. Let’s see if we can learn, help, inspire, motivate and support each other to soar like the eagles in the “Paper Game”!

Re: The Power of the Mastermind! - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on March 19, 1999 at 01:06:41:

m-thu evening would be best for me!

Re: The Power of the Mastermind! - Posted by Ann(HI)

Posted by Ann(HI) on March 14, 1999 at 12:03:25:

We need a time that will span the whole country, to let everyone participate. Either one time one day of the week and a different time on another day. Or start at 10 pm EST when it’s 5 pm in Hawaii.

Oh Man!! Oh Boy!! I want in! - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by Michael Murray on March 14, 1999 at 11:32:14:

Terrific idea! One of those slap your forehead, why didn’t I think of that, kind of ideas. I purchased John’s materials at the Noteworthy workshop at Dallas and, of course, heard him again at the CREO convention. I have been looking for them to arrive every day. So whatever time or days you want to set this up, I’ll be there.
Thanks again,
Michael

Re: The Power of the Mastermind! - Posted by Jack (KY)

Posted by Jack (KY) on March 12, 1999 at 08:52:48:

I’d like to participate, as well.

5-6 MT would work for me.

Count me in as well… - Posted by Kevin Abbey OK

Posted by Kevin Abbey OK on March 11, 1999 at 22:10:55:

Just let me know where & when…

Re: The Power of the Mastermind! - Posted by Neal Champion

Posted by Neal Champion on March 10, 1999 at 23:26:28:

I’d be very interested in finding out more about the note business. I don’t have any of John’s materials, but I have read the articles he has placed on this site. I am also familiar with Napoleon Hill’s Mastermind Group concept and I think it’s a great idea. The sum of the parts is greater than the whole!!! Count me in! The best time for me is later–around 10PM EST. I’ll look forward to meeting with everyone.

Neal

Re: The Power of the Mastermind! - Posted by MN~Chicago

Posted by MN~Chicago on March 10, 1999 at 21:55:41:

I would be interested as well. The later in
the evening, the better, but I will bend to
whatever the collective determines.

Thanks for your effort,

Michael
Beata.J@postoffice.worldnet.att.net

Re: The Power of the Mastermind! - Posted by ScottB(CO)

Posted by ScottB(CO) on March 10, 1999 at 20:52:04:

This sounds like a great idea. I purchased John’s training package at the convention and am anxiously waiting for its arrival. 6-7 MST would work for me.
Any topic would be fine as I am new to all of this.

Re: The Power of the Mastermind! - Posted by Lynn (AL)

Posted by Lynn (AL) on March 10, 1999 at 20:24:03:

I’d be interested! Best time for me would be 6-7 MST, Monday or Thursday. Let me know.

Lynn

Sounds good to me! - Posted by drew

Posted by drew on March 10, 1999 at 16:02:59:

Frank,

Yep, that sounds great. I’m halfway through the tapes (I’d be done if it wasn’t for that darned convention!!) and about ready to start pulling some of the knowledge together. I’m on the East coast and very flexible in the evening hours. Tell me the day and time and I’ll be there.

-drew

Re: The Power of the Mastermind! - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on March 10, 1999 at 14:46:08:

Frank,

I bought all of John’s stuff at the convention and have been studying notes intensely for several months now. If I told you for the cost you would not believe it!

I am interested in participating in this program. I believe it is the first step in becoming an affiliate of John’s (my personal goal) in the future, which to me would mean that a Note Investor finally made it.

Count me in. My email is (take the NOSPAM out) djmNOSPAM@bendnet.com

5-6pm Mtn time would be great for me especially Tuesday nights.

Best of luck!

Dan Matejsek (Bend, OR)