Posted by SJLEEKER on January 06, 1999 at 12:17:47:
Roy,you are right on the mark! I charge sellers 7% on foreclosures and investment properties. It takes a lot of contact marketing to get a good offer and get it accepted in less than 4 weeks. In 1998, 40% of my listing sold before they were listed. The other 60% sold in less than 21 days and the ratio of final price/original price was 98%. I have found that about 20% of sellers are willing to pay 7% for that type of service.