The ultimate discount $1,000,000 for $100 - or less - Posted by John Behle

Posted by Antwan Williams on June 07, 1999 at 18:05:22:

I apologize John about misleading you on what I thought about your course. I should have chosen a better choice of words instead of using FREE. I thought it was a TREMENDOUS opportunity that you were giving all your students the chance to come to your advance training for no charge. I hope all is forgiven and I hope I get an opportunity like you have provided for your current students when I order your course and become your student.

Also I am trying to consider what course to order can you please help me decide. I have read some books about paper so I was wondering if I should start off with the Paper Game Trilogy and Millions of Mortgages in Minutes, or according to your strategies I will be a beginner and start with the 5 day video training. Please email me back and help me out. I know you are very busy, so I want to thank you for the time you put into helping us out online.

-Antwan

The ultimate discount $1,000,000 for $100 - or less - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on June 04, 1999 at 17:39:30:

As you may know, I offered a free 5 day “Advanced Paper Training” to those that purchased the 5 day video course at the convention. Then I offered those others who had purchased the videos before or after the convention to come for just my cost of $100.

I’m not sure everyone noticed those posts since they were on the CASH FLOW newsgroup and I didn’t post them here. I don’t want to miss anyone that would have been interested and the room space is almost booked.

A couple have had questions as to whether the material is the same as on the video tapes. Not at all. It will be more advanced. All attending have the video course should have reviewed them. Plus, those attending the live seminar where the videos were taped were a very basic crowd.

Also - THE BASICS BORE ME. So I love to go deeper.

Now, this will cost me, but let’s make it totally free (to those who have the videos). I don’t know if $100 would stop anyone from coming, but just in case - let’s forget about it. I’ll eat the cost - I want you there.

Now, I won’t pay your airfare or hotel. I’m a little crazy, but not totally off the deep end. For those who have already sent the hundred, I’ll send your check back.

BUT! As I posted below, the remaining rooms we had set aside are about to be released and will be gone soon, so this does need to be a prompt decision. So, study up on the videos and be prepared. As one long time mortgage broker put it, “I learned more in 5 days than in 20 years in the business”.

Re: The ultimate discount $1,000,000 for $100 - or less - Posted by Antwan Williams

Posted by Antwan Williams on June 04, 1999 at 20:29:58:

Hello John my name is Antwan Williams and I am a beginning investor. And before I invest in your course I was wondering were you a source of paper investing for your students. By this I mean can your students depend on you to purchase good paper that they find (of course they would be getting a fee from flipping it depending on what they decide they want). I know you are busy doing free paper courses, but please email me back as soon as possible

-Antwan

I teach independence - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on June 05, 1999 at 17:00:39:

I teach students to be an independent and self sufficient broker. That means using the national and local funding sources available for the first few deals or others that are too big or out of state.

More importantly - Most importantly - I teach students how to develop their own funding so they do not have to be a birddog for some other company. Most of that is a bunch of baloney to sell seminars. Many of those that say “we’ll fund all your deals” are solely doing that as an advertising ploy.

I won’t pretend for a second to have the cost of funds of Metropolitan, Associates or other large funding sources. AND - I won’t try to get in the middle of your deals. You can go direct to these sources. I teach students how to be a competent broker. I do deals and fund notes in my state (Utah) - that’s all.

To be most successful in this business, brokers transition themselves to be buyers and develop their own funding through local institutions and private investors. The best deals are also the ones that the national buyers won’t touch. Many of the large brokers and funding sources received their start or at least enhanced their training through my 5 day course. That shows how well it works. Per capita, I believe I have more successful students than anyone.

Part of the reason is that I am commited to their success. That’s why I teach them to be independent. As the saying goes “Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.” That’s great for the man, but doesn’t help the fish supplier.

I don’t want to be in the middle of students deals. I want them to learn and be successful at the business. I teach what I know works for the student, not what serves my company best.

And by the way, I teach very few seminars and I don’t recall one ever being free. This is a followup to students who already have the five day video course because I believe that there is great value and synergy to live instruction and interaction.

One of my primary focuses at the 5 day seminar is to teach students to develop their own team. I believe success through three elements. “EDUCTAION” is 10% (video course, books and live seminar). “RESOURCES” is 20% (the team you learn to develop at the live seminar). The final 70% is INTENTION. Intention is built on the confidence gained from the other two, but even more upon inner drive, determination and defeating the emotional blocks, self imposed limitations, self defeating behaviors and leaving behind some of the pains of the past.

All the knowledge in the world will not make someone successful in the paper or real estate business. Even having a good team is not enough. Without a control of this element of “Intention” there is little chance of someone having much success.