The value of good folks around you ... - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by Jen-LA on May 02, 2000 at 19:57:53:

Thanks for the positive post. I couldn’t agree with you more. nt

The value of good folks around you … - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on May 02, 2000 at 13:35:54:

So often we post about the frustrations of incompetent professionals. Therefore, a moment to sing their praise.

John Behle talks about “mastermind” group. Ed and Terry talk about getting to know the right people, and romancing them appropriately.

Know why? Because they have learned how great it is to have competent people at bat for you.

Case in point: Mid Ohio is handling my 1st IRA transaction … a phone call a day, poor folks… but I am learning, and I know it will be done right.

The Title co. who’s doing the closing got me a note and mortgage (per my direction) back so fast that I hardly had time to swallow a hot dog before it was back on the fax machine… and when I announced that Iwas going to be out of the country, she said - no problem. We’ll take care of everything.

My broker will actually close the deal as the docs come back and as I wander in with a check .

My insurance agent will leave what he’s doing to find a solution to my particular challenges.

And I may have even found a totally local bank who is not afraid to make their own decisions! PLUS an investor-friend who will send me a check on his bank and wait for a note this we close.

Life is good. Kiss the frogs until you find the princes.

Regards to all,
Carol