They are coming to arrest me. - Posted by Tim Jensen

Re: How many Realtors actually BUY houses??? - Posted by Chenel Moore_MD

Posted by Chenel Moore_MD on April 04, 2000 at 19:22:08:

I actually buy houses. But you are right, it is definitely not illegal.

Re: Thanks and nice meeting you too. (nt) - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Tim Jensen on April 03, 2000 at 21:37:51:

:

See what happens Tim! - Posted by Emmett-NC

Posted by Emmett-NC on April 02, 2000 at 18:22:13:

See Tim, all you had to do was come out with us while we were in Atlanta, and all this would have been averted. =) You handled that prick with a lot of class bro. Go out and keep knocking em out!

Men In Yellow - Posted by ScottE

Posted by ScottE on April 01, 2000 at 20:54:25:

Too funny Mark!!!

Re: You’ve got to admit… - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 01, 2000 at 13:00:07:

That perty yellow blazer would look bad a$$ with a badge on it and if they got to wear a smoky like a state trooper that would really kick it off. PULL OVER, PULL OVER! (then they send the sign sniffing dogs in). ;-}

THE AVERAGE AGENTS ARE BROKE ANYWAY AND - Posted by Darin

Posted by Darin on April 02, 2000 at 20:05:18:

Could not be creative if they tried. There box is to small they think from. I am a realtor and I have to laugh to myself at some of these people walking around saying they are realtors.

Re: No joke, I think I’d - Posted by Jack Beam

Posted by Jack Beam on April 01, 2000 at 14:04:38:

You know if the signs are on public lands the guy is most surly breaking some laws, so if he was smart he really should not get to upset.

Hey Jack… - Posted by ScottE

Posted by ScottE on April 01, 2000 at 20:50:25:

Ummm…the charge, at most, would be littering. As a former police officer I can tell you that we pretty much NEVER took the time, or were directed to arrest somebody for some a stinkin’ littering charge.

Besides, the only folks that would push for a littering charge would be owners of PRIVATE property.

Ever seen election signs around?

Re: No joke, I think I’d - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on April 01, 2000 at 15:11:36:

That’s your assumption, and you know what assumptions do!

Re: Hey Jack… - Posted by Jack Beam

Posted by Jack Beam on April 01, 2000 at 22:57:39:

I understand that as a ex police person that you would not think twice about someone trashing your community with these signs, thinking it is only littering, but we take pride in our neighborhood and we do not appreciate anyone who whould think so little of our town that they would trash it with self serving “Litter” as you put it. Please keep your oun litter in your own town. We have pride in my town.

TALK ABOUT SIGNS!!! - Posted by Paris

Posted by Paris on April 02, 2000 at 19:24:33:

…what about all the garage, patio, carport sale signs?
Those sign alone “clutter-up” almost every telephone pole around, AND many of those are left until they fade, dry-up and blow away.
Now THATS what I call sign littering.