"Think and Grow Rich" - Posted by Brian

Posted by Nathan(oh) on February 27, 2002 at 09:24:47:

This book is an awesome book and I highly recommend it. It will give you a plan on how to accumulate wealth, you just have to put it in action. It does deal primarily with the mind, but is also a case study of wealthy people that will show you the common ingredients of millionares.

“Think and Grow Rich” - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on February 27, 2002 at 08:59:23:

I am planning on getting this book and I was just curious what everybody thought of this one.

Did it help you become financial sucessful or is it more of a self help book (confidence and things like that).

I liked the theory and mindset that a book like rich dad poor dad gives you but I guess I am looking for more of a road map to financial independence.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help everyone (nt) - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on February 27, 2002 at 10:38:50:

A “Classic” EVERYONE Should Own - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on February 27, 2002 at 10:06:09:

This is a book that can truly change your life if you
follow its principles.

Re: “Think and Grow Rich” - Posted by Duane

Posted by Duane on February 27, 2002 at 09:36:38:

I have the audio version of the book, which is actually just the key points. Most of the points are narrated by someone else, but there are some audio snippets of Napolean Hill which are great. Basically it outlines the mindset of successfuly people, but I think to more detail than “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”. It does have definite things you should do, but I think they are really common sense like, ‘provide the best service possible’, or ‘keep on, keeping on’ as in, persistence. One of the best quotes is when he is talking about Edison and Edison says “I had to discover the secret to the light bulb, because I finally ran out of things that wouldn’t work!”

Re: “Think and Grow Rich” - Posted by James (MD)

Posted by James (MD) on February 27, 2002 at 09:33:51:

Haven’t read it yet, but just bought off half.com for only 3.75 including shipping. Was reccommended as a great book, also “The Power of Positive Thinking” by Norman Vincent Peale may be of interest, half way through that one and it seems very good.

James (MD)

Re: “Think and Grow Rich” - Posted by lucky

Posted by lucky on February 27, 2002 at 09:30:13:

Brian

IMHO (THINK AND GROW RICH) BY NAPOLEON HILL
Is the best book I’ve ever read, and will put you on track to acheiving every goal you desire!

JUST MY THOUGHTS…

LUCKY IN KY