thinking of investing in Mid-west... - Posted by Harold

Posted by InvestBest on June 20, 2007 at 14:30:32:

WELCOME.

At the top of each Forum at CREO is a brief description about what the discussion on that Forum primarily embodies…

This is a forum dedicated to cash flows and the cash flow business. It’s all about how to make money investing in discounted cash flows and paper, including discounted mortgages and mobile home paper. Ask questions and participate in discussions with cash flow experts: David Butler and John Behle.

You might want to look at the Main News Group Forum at:
http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/index.html
for discussing real estate investing, real estate investments, no money down and no down payment creative real estate techniques, and all other real estate investing related subjects.

Hope that helps, and best of luck.

thinking of investing in Mid-west… - Posted by Harold

Posted by Harold on June 20, 2007 at 14:17:15:

I live in Can’t-afford-nia wanting to become a full-time investor. I am currently researching homes to rehab and rent out in the Mid-West (Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, etc.). Can anyone tell me of how they may do this? What to look for and what to stay away from? How to deal with contractors, real estate agents, etc.?

Thanks,
HB

Re: thinking of investing in Mid-west… - Posted by Jeremy

Posted by Jeremy on July 19, 2007 at 11:28:24:

If you are looking for Invesmt Properties Feel free to email me JeremysInvesmtnets@gmail.com

I have totaly Turn Key rentals that all cash flow and all the intants equity. I hope to see an email from you.

Jeremy

Re: thinking of investing in Mid-west… - Posted by Andrew

Posted by Andrew on June 30, 2007 at 14:37:50:

Take a look at:
www.stl-we-buy.com/package/properties.pdf
you will find a package of postive cash flowing properties in St. Louis, Missouri. Take a look and if you have any questions contact me.