THIS ONE'S ABOUT KARP!!!! - Posted by Tension

Posted by Laure on February 27, 1999 at 22:38:14:

Karp is cool… a bit of a fishy smell, but hey ! It’s all good. He is a bit too agreeable for my taste. I just love to tease the dickens out of him !

Laure :slight_smile:

THIS ONE’S ABOUT KARP!!! - Posted by Tension

Posted by Tension on February 26, 1999 at 03:01:54:

I have been coming here for a short time and I would like to take this opportunity to voice my opinion. Karp and I met in the chat room one night. I was distraught over a deal I had been trying to put together. He chatted with me privately for some time and offered his services in a professional manner. I took him up on his offer and found him to be everything I could have hoped for from a business person of integrity that this site would offer it’s pupils.
Although I do not do business, nor reside in Karp’s home field, he connected me with people that were local and available in my area. They proved to be to his same high standard of professionalism and knowledge. I doubt if I could find anyone who would argue about Karp’s knowledge, but often I’ve heard unknowing comment being made about his business ethics. As a newbie to this board, I would like to say that Karp is all I had hoped for and more and I look forward to his sense of humor and direction in the future…Thanks Karp…

Re: THIS ONE’S ABOUT KARP!!! - Posted by Fran

Posted by Fran on February 26, 1999 at 14:10:44:

Here, here!!

I just wanted to concur with everything Tension said. I have nothing but good things to say about my professional relationship with Karl.

Although he can be a bit unorthodox at times (look who’s talking!!), I’ve also found that he’s always been willing to help out whenever he can…

Thanks, Karl…and thanks Tension for pointing out something that many people dont believe…

Fran