Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock - Posted by DaveD (WI)

Posted by Jeanne on May 02, 2006 at 13:07:29:

That’s wonderful! Don’t forget to email me your Success Story to publish. If not this last one, the next one.

See you in Atlanta!

Jeanne

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock - Posted by DaveD (WI)

Posted by DaveD (WI) on May 02, 2006 at 08:17:44:

Time is ticking down on the Ninth CREOnline convention. Whoo-Boy! In just a couple days Atlanta will be buzzing with like-minded RE types. Some of the finest folks I know. Goin’ home week.

Terry always says it best: “The idea is to become better business people.”

By taking in this event, you can’t help but to become better. It’s in the air. And it will get into your blood. If you are just looking for an idea, a new slant on old ways, an old slant on a new way, meeting new friends, catching up with old friends - you are sure to find it here. Time to sharpen the saw. See ya all Thursday.

-Dave

Re: Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock - Posted by Cindy - OR

Posted by Cindy - OR on May 02, 2006 at 12:05:28:

I’m going!! First one for me! I wanted to go last year but didn’t feel like I should take the time or money. So I made myself a promise that I could go this year if I did a deal. I just closed on a pre-foreclosure two weeks ago. It took me 5 months to figure out what to do, I made a lot of mistakes and did not make a lot of money but didn’t go in the hole. As soon as the money was in the bank I called and made my reservation for the convention. I’m really looking forward to meeting you all.