time of day to hang up bandit signs - Posted by Mike

Posted by Ralf on May 31, 2005 at 08:29:15:

Between 2-4 AM. Or whenever Jack isn’t up : P

time of day to hang up bandit signs - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on May 31, 2005 at 07:52:41:

What time of day is a good time to hang up bandit signs? Do you guys do it in morning, mid day, night, late night, or doesn’t really matter?

Re: time of day to hang up bandit signs - Posted by alex

Posted by alex on June 06, 2005 at 23:39:11:

I like to hang them up Friday night. Especially if it’s in the new town…some officials are strict about it, and you will get a call on Monday…Well, at least they will be up for the weekend before you have to take them down on Monday.

Make sure you hang them high too, so that they are not easy to take down.

Get a good tool for putting up signs:

It will save you tons of time, and will make putting up signs more fun.

Re: time of day to hang up bandit signs - Posted by Natalie-VA

Posted by Natalie-VA on June 01, 2005 at 08:20:06:

I usually stay out of the bandit sign discussions, but think about this…if you have to sneak around in the darkness of night to make a living, is it really the right thing to do?

It brings new meaning to saying that I need to be able to sleep soundly at night after I’ve done my job.

And for the record, I would never take down anyone’s sign, but they do make our neighborhoods look like trash.

Re: time of day to hang up bandit signs - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on May 31, 2005 at 10:52:18:

Mike,

If you are going to do bandits I would recommend that you hang them overnight or very early in the morning (2-5am).

This is the best time because people see them on the way to work that morning. Also when you hang them overnight there are not many people out on the road so you can work alot quicker.

RichV(FL)

Re: time of day to hang up bandit signs - Posted by Marlo

Posted by Marlo on May 31, 2005 at 08:13:36:

I put mine up after 2 p.m. on Friday, before everyone hits the road to go home for the weekend.