Tips Needed For Setting Up My First Mobile Home Park! - Posted by Brian Mabe

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 06, 2000 at 01:43:37:

Brian,

4 or 5 lots, and your calling this a Mobile Home park.

I hate to say this Brian, but I think you’re stretching the term Mobile Home Park.

If you have a piece of property that you desire to do something with, then I think
you should reconsider best possible use. Now in all fairness to you, I’m not there,
and don’t know the circumstances of this property and so I am probably out of line.

But if you would like to get a second opinion of what to do with this partial, call me
At (909) 944-0199 and I will help you.

Other than that you wish is my command, here is a website that may be helpful to you.
http://mobilehomepark.com/aboutus.htm

Ed Garcia

Tips Needed For Setting Up My First Mobile Home Park! - Posted by Brian Mabe

Posted by Brian Mabe on February 06, 2000 at 24:30:47:

I am in the process of buying a small piece of land to set up my first mobile home park. This is going to be a small park with only 4-5 lots. My question is does anyone know of any books or websites that deal with setting up a mobile home park? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brian

Re: Tips Needed For Setting Up My First Mobile Home Park! - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 06, 2000 at 01:49:41:

Brian,

4 or 5 lots, and your calling this a Mobile Home park.

I hate to say this Brian, but I think you’re stretching the term Mobile Home Park.

If you have a piece of property that you desire to do something with, then I think
you should reconsider best possible use. Now in all fairness to you, I’m not there,
and don’t know the circumstances of this property and so I am probably out of line.

But if you would like to get a second opinion of what to do with this partial, call me
At (909) 944-0199 and I will help you.

Other than that your wish is my command, here is a website that may be helpful to you.
http://mobilehomepark.com/aboutus.htm

Ed Garcia