Tired Landlord - Posted by Tamara Winstead

Posted by Tamara W. on May 06, 2007 at 14:37:30:

Both properties are in Milton,NC.We inherited both of these houses free and clear.And yes,certain we are the first and only lienholder on the one we sold on deed of trust.The one on the deed of trust is tax valued at about 38000 and we sold it on deed of trust for $25000.Willing to reasonably negotiate on price as far the other one to outright sell.This one also has no liens.

Tired Landlord - Posted by Tamara Winstead

Posted by Tamara Winstead on May 06, 2007 at 11:20:19:

Hello,
I have frequented here on and off for the lat few years.I am a landlord to 2 homes,one a duplex and one a single family.I also own a home that I have inherited and do not plan to rent out.It has a tax value of about $48000 I wish to sell this home as soon as possible and just cash out.Landlording 2 homes is enough for me.I also just sold another home with a deed of trust that I would be interested in liquidating as well.There are three payors listed and no lates.Balance is about $12000,6% interest,balloon in 3 years.I am the first and only lienholder.Any suggestions to liquidate these quickly?

Re: Tired Landlord - Posted by Bill H

Posted by Bill H on May 06, 2007 at 13:53:51:

Where are the properties? What is the LTV on the note(s)? Are you willing to negotiate or are you stuck on a price? Are you certain you are in a first postion?