Title Advantage - Posted by GIO

Posted by Kate (VA) on January 25, 2001 at 13:01:57:

The message I got basically told me that non-paying users were only allotted 13 ‘look-ups’ a month. I actually think I looked up more than that before I got cut off, but I think they must just be trying to get people to sign up for paid service.

Kate

Title Advantage - Posted by GIO

Posted by GIO on January 25, 2001 at 11:12:46:

hi,
recently been trying to use title advantage and i cannot pull up any info - i am getting a message about "exceeding credit limit and search parameters incorrect etc.etc. " but i have previously pulled up this same info.
Any ideas why ? Has title adv. tightened up on pulling info. by non-paying users ? My opinion is that the system is not great but i use it in conjunction with another system to improve my comps.

thx

Re: Please Give Title Site Address - Thanks (nt) - Posted by WayneMD

Posted by WayneMD on January 26, 2001 at 07:14:20:

nt

Re: Title Advantage - Posted by AWWMi.

Posted by AWWMi. on January 25, 2001 at 21:01:24:

Yep. Looks like the party may be over and they’re trying to kick us “entrepeneurial free spirited investors” (freeloaders) out of the pool! I’ve been using them for about 5 months now just to get owners names and foreclosure leads and vague ‘comps’. They kept kicking me off but let me back on through a variation in names. I have’nt been able to get back on for about 2 weeks now so I just tryed again. Uh oh, new message when I went on. Looks like they plan on politely kicking my butt out for good. I wonder how many more of us will get “washed off” in the upcoming flea bath? LOL… If someone finds a new dog to glean off of let us know. Maybe Creonline will sponsor a site. (Just joking)

Re: Title Advantage - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on January 25, 2001 at 20:57:26:

GIO,
Just open more than one free account with them.
They limit the number of free look ups you can do per account, but they do not stop you from having more than one.
So, get a few and use the others when one runs over the limit.
Pretty simple really.

HTH,
Jim IL

Re: Title Advantage - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on January 25, 2001 at 11:55:22:

GIO –

I’ve used title advantage for several months and it is a helpful service. Yes, I too recently have received the same response. I then received an email from them saying that I needed to renter the office that I worked through and my title rep. Have gotten around to re-entering the info yet but give that a try and see if it helps.

titleadvantage.com (nt) - Posted by Kate (VA)

Posted by Kate (VA) on January 26, 2001 at 07:56:49:

nt