To JPiper and others who appricate him as I do... - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Russ Sims on January 21, 2001 at 13:38:44:

Amen, Ed.
2 years ago when I first found this board (and hadn’t even done my first deal yet) it was Jim that gave me an encouraging post about lease/optioning my personal residence out…His encouragement directly sparked action on my part.2 years and 22 lease options later, there’s no looking back. Don’t know how he finds the time but I thank him earnestly for it…it has impacted us ways that would probably surprise him.
Russ Sims

To JPiper and others who appricate him as I do… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 21, 2001 at 12:56:47:

I’m writing this post to thank my old friend Jim Piper. A few days ago, I was talking to Jim, and jokingly asked him to answer some of my posts, because I was getting weary. His comment was, that he wasn’t that versed on financing to answer such questions.

I told him, Jim, there is little in this business that you don’t know. Well, he proved me right. I not only want to thank Jim for giving me a hand, but to tell you, how lucky we are here at Creonline, to have such a gifted man, who has given his time to coach and guide us, and share his knowledge and wisdom. If there ever was a Creaonline treasure, it’s Mr. Jim Piper.

Jim, thank you,

Ed Garcia

To JPiper and others who appreciate him … - Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on January 22, 2001 at 06:00:17:

I’ve been visiting this site for about 3½ years. During that time, I’ve come to respect the opinion of many of the pros who post here. Jim Piper is, without question, one of the most knowledgeable and helpful among them. I had the very great pleasure of meeting Mr. Piper at CREOnline’s 1999 convention in Dallas. Then at last year’s convention in Atlanta, one of the highlights for me was enjoying lunch with Jim Piper, Ed Garcia, Bill Bronchick and several others.

This site is very fortunate to have such a valued contributor.

Best of Success to all who visit here!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

Re: To JPiper and others who appricate him - Posted by Joel Ray (TX)

Posted by Joel Ray (TX) on January 21, 2001 at 22:46:40:

JPiper posts some great stuff. Look forward to his real estate posts. Keep up the good work Jpiper.

Joel Ray (TX)

Re: To JPiper and others - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on January 21, 2001 at 18:19:42:

Thanks Ed and everyone else who responded for all the kind comments. Very generous. Now if we can just get the guy who made all those other posts to agree I’ve got it made!

JPiper

Re: To JPiper and others who… - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on January 21, 2001 at 15:52:22:

Ed,

I agree. One of the finest compliments I can have is to have Jim repond to one of my posts (in agreement or opposition). I’ll meet him one day soon and be proud to shake his hand.

By the way, speaking of the ‘truly good guys’…thank you so much for your attendance and participation (and support) in our workshop on Saturday. You were very much appreciated and your presentation was excellent, adding to an already great day.

Bill Gatten

Ed I couldn’t agree with you more nt. - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on January 21, 2001 at 14:54:20:

nt.