TO NEWBIES and SEASONED VETS!!! - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on December 20, 2000 at 09:18:20:

Hello all,

Just a note: This is the same post that was on the main news group!

I just wanted to share with you all something that has really helped me out with real estate and life in general. It was/is the Personal Power II Audio Program by Tony Robbins. I have to tell you, this course has helped me tremendously.

If any of you newbies are afraid to get started because of rejection, because of fear of failure, because you’re scared, because of WHATEVER, I urge you to buy this course! It’s worth it’s weight in gold just like this website.

If any of you seasoned vets are depressed because you’re going through a dry spell, or you’re worried about a big upcoming deal, or you’re just having a bad day, invest some time and money in this course and I’m sure things will start improve for you.

And If you are a newbie or a seasoned vet and your life is going great now, get this course anyway, so that you can be prepared for a possible “not so nice” event in the future.

Personally, I have done so much in my personal life and business life since I’ve got this course that I really am suprised! I use to be such a procrastinator when it came to real estate, it turns out, I procrastnated because I was afraid of failure. (Of course, it took some listening to and understanding these tapes to realize that) I always thought I procrastinated because I had something “better” to do, something more important…but I really was scared of actually failing or being rejected. Boy, was that an eye opener…MY FEAR OF FAILURE AND REJECTION WAS HOLDING ME BACK ALL ALONG AND I NEVER REALLY FIGURED THAT OUT!

Anyway, JP I hope you’re not made about me posting this, it’s not really an advertisement, it’s kind of a ummm I dunno…little posting of “support” shall we say!

Thanks for letting me talk about this to you all…

Have a great Holiday!

CAREY