To Those Who've Read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" - Posted by Frank

Posted by Lisa in Oz on March 21, 2000 at 14:10:01:

nt

To Those Who’ve Read “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” - Posted by Frank

Posted by Frank on March 20, 2000 at 18:58:58:

I just finished this book and it was great. I was considering buying the CASHFLOW 101 game that the book talks about. Has anyone else purchased it? Was it worth it?

www.cashflowtech.com disscusion group! - Posted by al

Posted by al on March 21, 2000 at 13:51:55:

Robert has a question & answer section on his web sitewww.cashflowtech.com

Book 3 out in Australia–we’re not so behind after all! (nt) - Posted by Lisa in Oz

Posted by Lisa in Oz on March 21, 2000 at 12:53:59:

nt

Re: To Those Who’ve Read - Posted by Jean-PA

Posted by Jean-PA on March 21, 2000 at 10:09:06:

Both of his books are great and you definitely need to get the game. Spent many late nights getting out of the rat race. Played about 4 times so far and can’t wait to play again. It is great!

Re: To Those Who’ve Read “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on March 20, 2000 at 23:12:32:

The game is incredible. Get it !

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: To Those Who’ve Read “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” - Posted by GJ

Posted by GJ on March 20, 2000 at 19:45:54:

101 is great! Highly recommend it. Great teaching tool. Play it several times and the lessons will hit you between the eyes. Some things won’t be new, but we need to be reminded of them again and again and again.

I used it to teach a Junior Achievement high school class. The kids really enjoyed it and actually learned something.

CF Quad is also an excellent book.

Go build those pipelines (need to read CF Quad).

GJ

Don’t miss"If You Want to be Rich and Happy, Don’t Go to School" - Posted by JuliaAnne

Posted by JuliaAnne on March 20, 2000 at 19:35:54:

This book was a great read and help in enlightening me and my Class of 2000 son. Now I know why the school system fails. At least now I can start my son on more sound economic principles with Kyosaki’s revelations.

Re: To Those Who’ve Read “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” - Posted by Doug Pretorius

Posted by Doug Pretorius on March 20, 2000 at 19:34:02:

I’ve ordered it (CASHFLOW 101) should be here in about a week.

I loved Rich Dad, Poor Dad too! I’m looking forward to Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing. I might buy Cashflow Quadrant too, or at least read it at the local Chapters/Starbucks.

I like the sounds of some of Robert’s other stuff, not to mention several of the real estate courses on this site, but the prices…yech. I have to put together a good deal before I buy too many more :slight_smile:

Re: To Those Who’ve Read “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” - Posted by Ken.K(IL)

Posted by Ken.K(IL) on March 20, 2000 at 19:30:17:

Hey Frank, missed you last nite at the CCIA meeting,we had a good time…
The Cashflow 101 game was being ‘played’ in Atlanta till the ‘wee’ hours of the morning, unfortunately I didn’t play but was told it’s a very 'complex’example of the real world of investing.
I’m sure you’ll get plenty of replies about it…sorry if I didn’t answer your question.(s)
Ken.K(IL)

Re: To Those Who’ve Read “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” - Posted by Glenn-OH

Posted by Glenn-OH on March 20, 2000 at 19:20:34:

I haven’t seen the game, but I would recommend his second book “The Cashflow Quandrant”. It has been even more on target for me than RD,PD - and I thought it was great.
Glenn

Which book is that? - Posted by Bert G

Posted by Bert G on March 21, 2000 at 13:51:44:

You mean the brand new one that was still in galleys last month? Or was it one of the others?

1. If you want to be rich and happy don’t go to school. (1992)
  2. Rich Dad Poor Dad (1997)
  3. Cash Flow Quadrant (1998)
  4. Rich Man’s Guide to Investing, (scheduled May, 2000)