Too late for Convention? - Posted by Maggie

Posted by Maggie on February 24, 2000 at 14:00:13:

I am going! I have a room for a million dollars and I will just show up with my money at the door first thing. I think I’ll take these posts with me just in case a problem arises. Thank you all for your help and encouragement! I’m scared now but excited! People like you make me feel like this is the right thing to do, though. See you all there!

Too late for Convention? - Posted by Maggie

Posted by Maggie on February 23, 2000 at 23:31:39:

My weekend finally opened up today so I can now attend the convention. However, I can not seem to secure an admissions package. I registered on the site form, as it says that admission packages are still available, but when I called the office to check, a message said that the entire office was gone until after the convention. I had even found another hotel to stay at, but now it looks like it’s no use.
Is it possible to purchase admission at the convention? I can’t find any humans to talk to, except for a few at the 800 number who don’t seem to have any idea what’s going on at all. I really want to go and tried so hard to free up this weekend, but perhaps too late. Can anyone help me? All I need is the admission package or whatever. I can pay there or online or whatever it takes; I just don’t know what to do. I so want to go!

Re: Too late for Convention? - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on February 24, 2000 at 08:18:20:

Maggie, Everyone else is right, you’ll be able to find a room just let people know when you get there. The last four seminars and conventions that’s what I did, worked out everytime.

See ya there.

David Alexander

Re: Too late for Convention? - Posted by Mike No. Fl.

Posted by Mike No. Fl. on February 24, 2000 at 06:40:32:

Maggie:
Just show up! There will be someone there that you can share a room with. Or you can find a room near by, JUST SHOW UP!!
Mike Dickson

We Have Room… - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on February 24, 2000 at 05:02:41:

Hi Maggie,

Although all the hotel rooms are sold out, we have room
for you if you can stay somewhere else. You can sign up
at the door. Registration and breakfast start at 6:30 AM
on Friday.

JP

Re: Too late for Convention? - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 24, 2000 at 04:49:17:

Maggie,

If you have secured your room at another nearby hotel to the convention, I would just show up and pay Jeanne right at the convention on Friday morning. No sweat. See you at the convention.

Re: Too late for Convention? - Posted by ScottE

Posted by ScottE on February 24, 2000 at 02:05:41:

Maggie,
I would imagine all of the CREONLINE folks are already in Atlanta. Your best bet is to try to contact them at the hotel @ (404)766-7900. I would ask for Jeanne and Dirk Roach or JP and Terry Vaughn.

Good Luck!

Scott