Too Much Competition?? - Posted by Sharon

Posted by Houserookie on February 28, 2001 at 12:17:46:

Hi Sharon,

It’s difficult to find any busienss where there is no competition. Competition means that it’s proven to make money.

Competition is nothing when compared to “imagination”. Your imagination and creativity in RE will outdo the competition.

On a lighter note, some of your investors and hard money sources can be the same people that you call competition. Call them talk to them. Make some new freinds.

Too Much Competition?? - Posted by Sharon

Posted by Sharon on February 28, 2001 at 11:40:46:

I’m a newbie who have decided to start doing flips in my area to cash buyers for a quick profit. I started looking in the Yellow Pages for Cash Buyers in my area and what I seen BLEW me away!! There are over 30 cash buyers listed. I didn’t expect to find so many. What I’m about to ask and (I hope this is not a stupid queston)…Is this a good sign which indicates I’m in a good area to do business, OR does it mean a lot of competition and the market is over-crowded?

Also were can I find hard-money-lenders or private money to do deals?

Thanks for responding.

Sharon

Re: Too Much Competition?? - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on February 28, 2001 at 17:22:18:

Sharon,

Think about this…why did that 30th cash investor decide it was worth paying for a yellow pages ad?

Adn re. hard money lenders…tell us where you are and someone will try to point you to a few.

Bill Gatten