top price on ebay for houses? huh? - Posted by Milan

Posted by Joe on September 14, 2004 at 10:29:34:

Rick, I’m not as worked up as you say. A friend of mine has used the system and one of his web showcases
led me to the nodiscount site. I don’t want to get connected to them. I just want to know how and where on the site to sign up. You say it’s all bogus then say it will not work for most people. All Im asking for is a little clarification to base my decision whether to buy or not.

Have you used the system?

top price on ebay for houses? huh? - Posted by Milan

Posted by Milan on September 13, 2004 at 18:57:55:

how can these people get top price on ebay?
http://www.realtytalks.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=873
My son goes there for toys and comic books do people really shop ebay for houses?

It’s all bogus - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on September 14, 2004 at 07:18:03:

My impression of No Discount is that it’s a vehicle to sell information. The concept is interesting enough to get people to buy the information but in realty only a few people will make it work.

go read it again - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on September 13, 2004 at 20:46:51:

ebay is used only for the bidding part. They get
buyers to ebay through other means.

Rick, your impression is wrong - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on September 14, 2004 at 09:49:40:

I had a chance to surf no discount site for a few minutes. No discount isn’t selling anything to the public. Only way to use no discount system is through one of their broker affiliates.

can you explain? - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on September 14, 2004 at 07:38:41:

What do you mean only a few people will make it work?
How you can say all bogus then say a few people will make it work in the same sentence. Isn’t that life in general in any business? I understand it’s a vehicle to sell information so where’s the problem in terms of selling houses on ebay?

Re: Rick, your impression is wrong - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on September 14, 2004 at 10:16:56:

“Only way to use no discount system is through one of their broker affiliates” …That ain’t true.

Have you used the system? How did it work out?

Re: can you explain? - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on September 14, 2004 at 10:22:27:

Joe,

Why are you so defensive. Have you ever used the system? The fact that you are getting so worked up makes me suspect that you are connected to No Discount in some way. What’s Up?

Re: Rick, your impression is wrong - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on September 14, 2004 at 10:24:19:

I have not used the system personally but a good friend of mine has. He says it works but unable to share with me the details. The guy won’t tell me how to join so I’m doing some research on using this system myself.

NOWHERE ON THE SITE DOES IT ASK YOU TO PAY. The only place to sign up is a link to nofeetolist.com.

I assume you have used this system can you point me to where it says you have to pay? Is there a “pay” backdoor?