Trailers, break-ins, and guns - Posted by jp(sc)

Posted by bobb on September 19, 2005 at 16:51:12:

“As soon as they left, the lady came outside screaming obscenities and pointing a gun, apparently upset at being accused. My buyer calls the police again. They refuse to do anything about it. Turns out the lady is an informant against the local druggies so they won’t touch her.”

I wouldldn’t care if she was CIA or drug informer, if she come’s out screaming with a gun the sheriff, mayor, governor, or someone is going to be doing something. That is against the law and is threatening.

Good luck with that situation.

Trailers, break-ins, and guns - Posted by jp(sc)

Posted by jp(sc) on September 19, 2005 at 16:07:40:

One of my buyers called today to tell me her trailer had been broken into. All they stole was her kid’s piggy bank (that’s really low). Anywho, she called the police. They asked if she suspected anyone or thought anyone might have witnessed it. She had seen another woman on a neighboring porch earlier and mentioned her. The cops went next door, asked a few questions then left. As soon as they left, the lady came outside screaming obscenities and pointing a gun, apparently upset at being accused. My buyer calls the police again. They refuse to do anything about it. Turns out the lady is an informant against the local druggies so they won’t touch her. That’s messed up. These buyers are really good people and always pay on time. They never even hinted at leaving because they were so grateful that I gave them a chance. They are putting in a security alarm. Just another day in the life of trailer park livin’ I guess.