Transfer of title - Posted by Susan

Posted by Bill Gatten on March 22, 2001 at 20:01:10:

Yes. A land trust. To convey 100% of all the benefits of ownership, including all residential tax benefits, without any hassle, due on sale issues, legalities that could attch to the property by creditors of your father, etc… in all humility, I’d suggest a PACTrust (3rd party trustee, co-beneficiary transfer).

Allows for full transfer with maximum anonymity, maximum autonomy, and the best protection of the property against judgement and IRS creditor claims, suits, BK, marital disputes, Probate, etc.

You can click on the banner ad above for more information, if you wish.

Bill Gatten

Transfer of title - Posted by Susan

Posted by Susan on March 21, 2001 at 17:14:43:

My father owns a condominium in California that is financed with a VA 1st and a Title 1 2nd. He has retired and and I have been living in the home making all payments for several years now.

He would like to give me the home and transfer the ownership to me.What is the easiest way to do this without refinancing or going through all the approval mess with the lenders?

Can we do this with a land trust ?

Any suggestions will be appreciated. I am learning alot from the experts here.