transporting across the USA/CANADA border - Posted by Garrett

Posted by Anne_ND on June 26, 2007 at 07:51:50:

Garrett,

Even if you get an answer here, you’re going to need to get with the appropriate authorities in your area, so I suggest you start there. Call your local Dept of Motor Vehicles, or the equivalent department in Canada to start with and see what they say. You will likely also have to involve Customs and the Border Patrol. Based on what little I know about buying in the U.S. and bringing into Canada, you may have to pay such high taxes on entry into Canada that it would not be worth the trouble.

One thing I can advise you on is to be sure to get homes that have the correct windshear and snow weight ratings for where ever in Canada you plan to sell them.

good luck,

Anne

transporting across the USA/CANADA border - Posted by Garrett

Posted by Garrett on June 26, 2007 at 01:34:49:

Hey Everyone,

I am doing some research on buying mobile homes in the USA and transporting them up to Canada. Has anyone here ever done this before?
I would love to find out the details such as inspections, permits, costs, duty,regulations, etc etc…

any information is greatly appreciated
THANKS
Garrett

Discover the freedom of calculating your car shipping cost hassle-free, without any risks or contracts! Our platform empowers you to estimate your vehicle’s shipping expenses without commitment or obligation. With a simple and intuitive interface, input your car details and destination to receive an instant quote tailored to your specifications. Enjoy the flexibility of exploring shipping costs for your vehicle without the constraints of contracts. Whether you’re moving, buying, or selling a car, our no-risk approach ensures transparency and convenience. Please check and try: https://www.a1autotransport.com/ship-car-new-york-to-europe/ Experience the ease of obtaining accurate shipping cost estimates without being tied down by lengthy agreements. Calculate your car shipping cost today, risk-free, and make informed decisions without any contractual obligations, ensuring a smooth and stress-free transportation process for your vehicle.