Trouble finding hard money/private lenders for Oklahoma deals - Posted by Kevin (OK)

Posted by robert on April 11, 2000 at 19:29:49:

what part of tn are you in. i’ve got access to funds.

Trouble finding hard money/private lenders for Oklahoma deals - Posted by Kevin (OK)

Posted by Kevin (OK) on April 11, 2000 at 12:20:54:

It’s very frustrating, & discouraging investing so much time, energy, effort & money into learning the strategies & techniques in these RE courses, seminars, & bootcamps…then trying to use the material & knowledge the same way I learned it, only to run into one roadblock after another. Especially when I know it’s being done elsewhere.

Every time I think (or it seems like) I’m making some progress, another obstacle pops up in the way. Is there some unwritten rule that for every one step forward , you must take two or three steps backward? If so, for how long? I know…if it was easy, everybody would be doing it. Still…gimme a break already!

I won’t go into all the details here. I’m only going to address the latest setback I’ve encountered, especially since it resets me back to square one.

I haven’t been able to find anyone, private lenders or mortgage brokers, doing true hard money (no qualifying, no credit check) loans in Oklahoma. I know 3-4 mortgage brokers that do these types of loans, but they’re not licensed to do so in Oklahoma, & don’t know of anyone who is.

Since I don’t have any experience actually doing these type of deals yet, I thought it’d be easier & quicker to start out working with people (private lenders or mortgage brokers) who are already doing these types of loans, vs. trying to find & recruit my own private lenders (which I will eventually do). I figured if I have some documentation, experience, & maybe references to show the people that I try to recruit as my own private lenders, they’d see for themselves how it works, that it does work, & that I know what I’m doing–which will make it easier for them to say “yes”.

Is there anyone out there who knows of any hard money lenders (or mortgage brokers) that can/will do private loans, w/ reasonable terms, in Oklahoma? If so, I sure would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Kevin

Re: Trouble finding hard money/private lenders for Oklahoma deals - Posted by ScottE

Posted by ScottE on April 11, 2000 at 17:24:44:

Kevin,

I’m also in OK. I have a few names for you if you will e-mail me @ se1379@aol.com

Scott

Having the same problems in TN. I’m just as frustrated - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on April 11, 2000 at 12:31:12:

if anyone knows of any one who can help let me (us)know