Truth...stranger than fiction - Posted by Rich

Posted by Ben on January 31, 2000 at 22:41:04:

nt

Truth…stranger than fiction - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on January 31, 2000 at 14:29:37:

My wife was talking to a woman she works with this past week about a house her relatives own that they wanted to sell. It was described as a large Victorian home on several acres and that their listing agreement had just expired. It had been listed for around $100k. For personal reasons, the owners just wanted out from under it, and had just offered it to a neighbor for $55k. My wife has wanted an older home away from town with some land with it. She thought this might be the ideal property. She was told by her co-worker that the property contained an apple orchard, a building that was rented to the U.S. Postal Service, and that railroad tracks, that were hardly ever used, passed through the property. She called Sunday morning to make an appointment to see the property today (Monday). When she called at 10 a.m., she was informed about the following:
http://www.times-news.com/stories/2000/jan/329906.html

Re: Truth…stranger than fiction - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on January 31, 2000 at 21:46:41:

The link died. Or something is wrong with my connection . What happen!!!

Brian

Re: Truth…stranger than fiction - Posted by Sally

Posted by Sally on January 31, 2000 at 15:55:05:

Maybe they had a premonition about something bad happening in connection with the house. Why else take a $45,000 drop to get rid of it? Too weird!