Trying to track down owner. - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by SusanL.–FL on November 23, 1999 at 09:01:49:

Bet THAT was a fun job!! (I like the cops ‘n robbers aspect of life…Keeps things hoppin’!!)

Trying to track down owner. - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by d.henderson on November 23, 1999 at 07:58:46:

Found this house that is a beauty. This house was given to this guy by the grandparents. He lives in another state, owes about 3K in back taxes on it. I have address of girlfriend and cell phone. Of course no answers and tried certified mail. He’s dodging child support, thinking that he really needs me to solve his problem. Is there any place that you can find reverse cell phone numbers?
Any ideas fellow Sherlock Holmes people?
dee-Texas

MAIL SOME MONEY TO HIM !! - Posted by leslie

Posted by leslie on November 26, 1999 at 04:46:15:

i often use the green factor to get a response from a seller.
buy a big cashiers check and mail him a copy with his name on it. (save it for later, and the receipt)
should you mail it to his girl friend’s address ?..oh i think i would…i think i read somewhere that girlfriends (and condoms) are mostly in his wallet…

Reversing a Cell Phone… - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on November 23, 1999 at 08:03:46:

Yep, it’s possible. As a former PI, there are info brokers that preform this service or you can call me and I’ll be glad to tell you several alternatives…

Pretexting is an art. It’s how 90% of the information is gotten while we skiptrace someone. You can email me privately and I’ll give some ideas on how to locate him.

Matt