Two Days left - only - Posted by John Behle

Posted by CarolFL on December 19, 1999 at 13:28:57:

May I suggest that you BOTH wear the wig? One blond, one brunette!

See you guys there.
Carol

Two Days left - only - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on December 13, 1999 at 20:56:09:

The two for one admission for the “Abundance and Prosperity” workshop I am teaching in Atlanta has two days left. The 15th is the cutoff date to register and take advantage of the special pricing.

Many have said they are planning to be there in conversations with me, but have not formally registered. There is a registration form to download and fax.

Click on the banner above for more details.

Re: Two Days left - only - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on December 14, 1999 at 09:18:17:

Hi John,

I sent you an email about a week ago of which I am certain I am email #457 in your inbox. In that email, among other things, I asked if we could bring a “buddy” instead of our wives and take advantage of the two for one deal. I planned on bringing Mark Riddle, my “buddy” from bootcamp since my wife will not be coming.

So, is it a deal or not? I am not sure your intent behind the two for one offer, but this is the only way I can utilize it.

Looking forward to your answer.

Dan Matejsek

Registration Confirmation? - Posted by drew

Posted by drew on December 13, 1999 at 21:37:53:

Hi John,

Sent in a registration fax a couple of weeks ago, but have not received any confirmation. Have you sent out confirmations? Just want to make sure the better half and I are all set. We’re looking forward to it!

Thanks,

drew
(Andrew Pugh)

It’s a deal, but one has to wear a wig and a dress - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on December 14, 1999 at 11:25:52:

Not really.

I should have made the “buy one get one free” policy clearer. It CAN apply to business partners and friends. Especially with the makeup and format of this workshop.

Re: Registration Confirmation? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on December 13, 1999 at 22:55:17:

We’ve got you down. You’re confirmed.

It’s a deal. I’ll fax it over tomorrow…I guess we’ll… - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on December 14, 1999 at 19:01:19:

have to flip for who wears the wig.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Dan Matejsek