Two Products I Recommend - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on September 26, 2011 at 19:15:13:

Hey Michael,

Thanks for your interest in the book. The only place I sell it is right here and we are selling the last few at a low, low price.

Click on the “Books and Courses” on the left hand side of the forum and look for “Investing in mobile homes with land.”

Thanks again,

Tony

Two Products I Recommend - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on September 26, 2011 at 17:06:25:

I have a number of properties that are well and septic and in some cases these properties run into hard water and other hard stains to clean in toilets. You can scrub and scrub but finally I have found a product that works like magic.

It is a liquid cleaner called “The Works” and you can find it in dollar stores, grocery stores, big box stores so many of you may already be using this stuff. It is amazing and costs like $2 or $3.

The other product is the “Magic Erasers” that you can also buy in those same places. Many even have the generic labels now. I prefer the extra stength ones but these things live up to their name.

If you have tenants who’s kids wrote on your walls, get a box of these (4 to a box), take one out and slightly wet it and wipe it off. Truly amazing. I haven’t found much of anything these things don’t work on. They are pretty cheap but each one wears out quick (but not as fast with the extra stenght ones). I think the box of 8 extra strong ones cost $8 at Lowe’s.

Trust me on these two products. If you have not tried them yet please do yourself a favor the next time you do some cleaning up.

Tony

Re: Two Products I Recommend - Posted by Michael Kaplin

Posted by Michael Kaplin on September 26, 2011 at 18:01:25:

Tony, please call or e-mail me I wouuld to like to purchase your books. Thank You Sir for your time. 484 903 3766